Despite some awful weather conditions, there was some top performances in this weekends football fixtures.
1. Guy Williams - Williams snatched a late winner for Brecon FC, who maintained their impressive run of form in a 2-1 win over Newcastle Emlyn.
2. Brendan Hackett - Hackett scored his first goal since returning from Wellington, to send Hay St Marys into the Semi Finals of the Aspidistra Radnorshire Cup. A clever run from teammate Jack Biggs distracted the keeper from Hackett’s 30-yard free-kick, which bounced into the back of the net.
3. Jake O’donnell - O’donnell scored four goals as Forden United ran riot in a 10-0 win over Knighton Town.
4. Alex Morgan - Alex scored a hat-trick in Forden’s 10-0 triumph over Knighton.
5. Charlie Humphreys - The Abermule player netted three times in a 6-0 victory, that saw them go top of the MMP Mid Wales League (East).
6. Scott Davies - Davies’ hat-trick secured a 3-2 win for Penybont over title rivals, Builth Wells Reserves. Penybont United now sit top of the Watson Financial Mid Wales League (South).
7. Gabriel Moore - Gabriel scored one and assisted four goals in Hay St Marys Reserves impressive 7-4 win.
8. Ed Baker - Baker scored twice in Berriew’s 5-0 victory away at Rhos Aelwyd.
9. Sion Ewart - Ewart scored twice as Bow Street ended a three match losing streak, winning 4-0 at Kerry.
10. Steff Gittins - Gittins scored twice as Penrhyncoch beat Welshpool Town 4-2, to make it four wins in four for The Roosters in the FAW National Reserve League Central.
11. Lewis Morris - Morris scored twice in Radnor Valley’s eleventh win in a row, in all competitions, as they beat Churchstoke 6-0.