This weekend's footballing action saw some incredible individual performances which have been highlighted here, making up the Brecon & Radnor Expresses Dream Team!
1. Peter Rees - Peter scored a hattrick for Caersws against bottom of the Ardal League North East, Rhayader Town. Caersws are top of the league by five points with two games in hand over second place, Cefn Albion.
2. Jason Foulkes - Denbigh Town scored three goals in each half, winning 6-0 against Llanfair in the Ardal Northern League Cup quarter final. Jason Foulkes scored two of the six goals.
3. Jake Walker - Teammate to Jason Foulkes, Jake Walker also scored twice in Denbigh Town's quarter final win. His brace helped his team progress to the semi finals of the Ardal Northern League Cup.
4. Mattie Davies - Davies bagged himself a brace for Penparcau this weekend as they kept the pressure on Radnor Valley and Hay St Marys at the top of the MMP Central Wales League (South) with a 4-0 win at Talgarth Town.
5. Osian Simpson-Jones - Osian scored twice in Llanilar's 5-0 win over Presteigne. He converted from the penalty spot before scoring his second goal later on in the game.
6. Jamie Stuart - Teammate of Osian Simpson-Jones, Jamie Stuart, scored a brace in the 5-0 win away at Presteigne for Llanilar. Llanilar sit in third place in the MMP Central Wales League (SOUTH).
7. Craig Morris - Former player-manager, Craig Morris turned back the years with a 25 yard screamer for Newcastle, who remain four points clear of Hay St Mary's reserves but have played a game more following their 2-1 local derby success at Felindre.
8. Dave Thomas - Joint player-manager, Dave Thomas netted four times as Builth Wells racked up their biggest win of the season in the FAW National Reserve League Central. The Bulls romped to a 10-1 victory at Caersws to keep alive their faint hopes of a top two finish.
9. Blake Evans - Evans scored twice in Builth Wells' 10-1 victory at Caersws in the FAW National Reserve League Central. Builth are now seventeen points behind Llanidloes Town and have six games to play while The Daffs completed their league programme with a 2-1 success at Llandrindod Wells last Wednesday night.
10. Rhys Cornelius - Despite being a substitute, Rhys bagged himself two goals in Builth's 10-1, rampant win.
11. Paul Lewis - Paul Lewis scored a double to secure Barmouth's 3-0 win at Trewern in the MMP Central Wales League (NORTH).