There were some high scoring clashes across all leagues in Powys this week, with the following players making the cut into the inaugural B&R Dream Team:
1. Greg Preece - Builth Wells’ top scorer netted twice to put his team 2-1 up in their 2-2 draw away at Bishops Castle.
2. Jack Hammond - Hammond assisted both of Greg Preece’s goals away at Bishops Castle to help Builth Wells gain a well deserved point.
3. Jake Mann - Jake scored two goals to help Waterloo Rovers jump to the top of the league table in a 4-0 win at Montgomery Town.
4. Daniel Owen - Daniel scored an incredible seven of Tregaron’s ten goals in their 10-0 thrashing over Aberystwyth University in the ER Jenkins Cup.
5. Jack Biggs - Hay St Marys’ Biggs scored three goals as The Saints coasted to victory against Forden United 5-1 at Forest Road.”
6. Callum Fergusson - 16-year old Ferguson scored two goals on his debut to send Talgarth Royals to the quarter finals of the Pip Samuel (Electrical) Mid Wales (South) League Cup.
7. Richie Powell - In Builth Wells Reserves 8-0 win over CP Llanandras, Powell netted four times, sending his team top of the league.
8. Leo Ross - Leo scored a hattrick for Caldicot Town, who had a 4-1 away victory at Rhayader Town.
9. Luke Mumford - Mumford scored twice in Caersws 6-3 victory at Dolgellau, which saw them move up to second in the Ardal League North East.
10. Ed Baker - Baker lead the way with a hattrick in Berriew’s 6-2 win over Carno. Ed also scored in their 4-3 defeat earlier in the week.
11. Sam Crumpton - Crumpton was an unlikely hero in Rhayader Town’s 4-2 away victory at Four Crosses, scoring a hattrick for the Red Kites.
CommentsTo leave a comment you need to create an account. |